Hollyoaks is permanently sexy as it is, but Hollyoaks is getting proper loved-up this week! We see loads of lovey-dovey moments on the box this week, and some not-so-lovey-dovey moments too!
Story lines exposed this special Hollyoaks week include -
- The big one - Darren's surprise wedding for Nancy - however, not everything is as hunky dory as it first seems with the forces of Nancy's Mum and Cindy working against the couples love the strength of their love will be put to the test as people try and tear them apart. Nancy's Mum is putting ideas into Nancy's mind that the faithful and caring Darren is cheating on her with Cindy. However he is trying to be the most romantic man on the planet! A surprise wedding on Valentine's Day! Will they pull together or will they be torn apart? Well we will have to wait and see!
- Jono and Ruby - Jono is in love with Ruby and Ruby is in love with Jono, the perfect romance, yeah? Wrong! Jono is embarrassed about being around Ruby, but he truly loves her but is too ashamed to admit it.
- Callum and Maddie - Callum has been spending a lot of his time with George recently because of his ordeal living on the streets with his homeless friend Phoebe; which we're still not sure where she has gone and the safety of her, if she is still alive. Maddie is feeling left out of the picture with Callum. But will he make it up to her on Valentine's Day?
- Jack and Frankie - the mature, dignified love, 50th birthday of Frankie's on Valentine's Day too! How romantic!
- Bart and Sinead - Sinead has pulled out all of the stops to show her affection to Bart. But Bart hadn't reciprocated the affection and hasn't bought anything. Is it too late? No, of course not. But will Sinead like his make-shift present to show love?
- Dodger, Texas and Jodie - Dodger has been, well Dodger, being a player and getting around a lot of girls, however he has stuck around Texas and Jodie both having on and off relationships with him. However will they declared their love for each other in the coming episodes ?!?!?! Yes, is Jodie and Texas both bisexual?
- Mercedes and Brendan - they are both being left out of the picture, Mercedes has just had Riley's baby and he is nowhere to be seen! She still loves him no matter what she did behind his back with his Dad in 2011. She is feeling lonely and is resorting to a variety of different measures to rectify this. To the wild extremes of Prostitution! Brendan on the other hand is alone and is wanting to show his messed up and complicated affection towards somebody, possibly feeling regret towards Ste from the past year with the abusive relationship.
Hollyoaks will celebrate its most memorable moments of the year in an E4 special next month, it has been revealed.
An hour-long retrospective to be screened at Christmas will look back at the best bits of 2011 and offer a sneak peek at 2012, Broadcastreports.
The show was ordered by Channel 4's drama commissioning editors Roberto Troni and Marianne Buckland, and will be executive produced by Tony Wood, Carolyn Reynolds and Emma Smithwick.
Hollyoaks' major storylines of the year have included serial killer Silas Blissett's reign of terror,Jacqui and Gilly's rape storyline and Mercedes McQueen's eventful wedding day.
Meanwhile, The Hollyoaks Music Show will also return to Channel 4 next month for an hour-long Christmas special.
Article courtesy of Digital Spy
Hollyoaks adds another member to the Savage clan next week as Dodger, Will and Liberty's cousin Dennis turns up in the village.
Dennis's sudden appearance comes as a surprise to his relatives, but it quickly becomes clear that he's keen to stick around in the area after being kicked out by his mum.
Confident and eccentric, Dennis soon takes a shine to bunny boiler Leanne Holiday - which makes things awkward when he moves in with her and Texas!
Dennis is played by Joe Tracini, best known for his previous roles as Darren 'DK' Karrimore inComing of Age and Spike Bannon in My Spy Family. Here, Joe chats to Digital Spy about joiningHollyoaks and the part of Dennis.
You've been filming at Hollyoaks for a couple of months now. How's it all going?
"I love it up here. I didn't really know what to expect, as I've never really come into an existing cast before. With everything that I've done over the past seven years, I've joined at the start of the show and then seen it through to the end. So especially as Hollyoaks is so successful, I didn't know how they'd take to a new person and whether I'd be sitting in the corner on my own, not speaking to anyone!
"But they've been very lovely. I'm quite far away from home up here, but everyone's been really kind to me, they've taken me in and they've shown me how it works up here. I absolutely love working here - I really, really do."
How did the role come about?
"Hollyoaks phoned earlier in the year around March, asking me to come in to meet them and have a chat. We looked through the parts they had coming up and there wasn't anything there for me, but then they wrote Dennis for me. Apparently it's the first time they've ever done that, which is nice of them! It's really lovely.
"What's great is that they've put me in with the Savage family - with Dodger and Will. I think I fit in quite well with them. Not visually - I don't look like I come from the same gene pool as Danny Mac! But I get on with them really well."
Had you ever watched the show before joining?
"I had on and off. I've had various friends come into the show in the past few years. One of my best friends, Amy Yamazaki, was in it for two years - I started watching it a lot more when she came into the show. I know the show has really picked up and gone into another league recently - the viewing figures have been going up and up, and for good reason. The cast is so strong at the moment."
What kind of a character is Dennis?
"Well, he's certainly got an overinflated opinion of himself! He thinks that he's definitely as good looking as Dodger for a start, which is not true at all! He also loves crosswords and he works in a phone shop. He's relatively intelligent, but even though he's 23, he's lived with his mum for his whole life and he's never really grown up. I don't think he's had many friends to be honest, and I can see why!
"Dennis has a real tendency to make situations very awkward as well. He does have good intentions, but things often seem to go wrong when he's around."
In tomorrow night's episode Silas has a mental breakdown after killing his own daughter. Mercedes tries to escape from Silas. The Costello's, Gaz, Cheryl and Lynsey are most deeply affected by the devastating news. But when Lynsey sees Silas coming into the room when she has his wife's ashes (his wife he killed for cheating on him (the reason for his serial killings)) she drops them and Silas crumbles into a trembling wreck. Revealing the ring of Mercedes! The ring of which he apparently has killed her! Riley saw. His faithly grandson! Oh yes. The 5th Hollyoaks victim in less than a year. 2 murders on the trot - Blimey he's on a roll. But is this going to be the end of Silas forever.
Bloomin' heck! we never expected that to happen in tomorrow's episode!
To see what we're talking about tune into Channel 4 tomorrow at 6:30pm or the next episode on E4 tomorrow at 7:00pm!
Monday night's episode reveals a shock revelation!!! Silas' next victim is his own daughter. Yep you heard right. OWN DAUGHTER. HEIDI! He killed his own daughter by mistake, he meant to kill Texas, he's had enough practice - you would have thought he's got it down to a fine art now. But are you feeling sorry for him that he accidently killed his daughter, is this what he deserved? Is this what Heidi deserved for the Gaz incident? Do you think Silas would have killed Heidi anyway if he knew about her one-off affair with Gaz?
But more importantly, is he going to strike again? Does the village need another "cleanse" we will just have to wait and find out! Exciting stuff. That was the BEST episode we have ever watched of Hollyoaks, breath-taking horror. And on Halloween too! Scary stuff hey!
Stay tuned on this website if you wanna know what's going to happen in the near future and to get more Hollyoaks gossip on the net. Thanks for your support!
Silas killing Heidi airs on Channel 4 this Monday at 6:30 pm (Halloween) ! Stay tuned!
Hollyoaks airs some explosive episodes in the coming days as serial killer Silas Blissett prepares to strike again, lining up four possible targets as his reign of terror continues.
As reported at the weekend, Silas (Jeff Rawle) will soon step up his torment of Lynsey Nolan (Karen Hassan) as he sets her a sick challenge, ordering her to guess who he's planning to murder next. Silas promises that he'll hand himself in if Lynsey figures it out, but if she fails, another girl will die.
As seen in our pictures below, Silas picks out Texas Longford (Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove), Theresa McQueen (Jorgie Porter), Amy Barnes (Ashley Slanina-Davies) and Lynsey herself as potential victims, marking each one with chess pieces which end up being planted in their homes or bags.
Lynsey is horrified when she finds a chess queen as she realises its significance, but the other girls will no doubt be blissfully unaware of what is happening.
Pictured: Lynsey receives the Catwoman outfit.
With Doug (PJ Brennan) now acting as her confidante in the terrible situation, can Lynsey beat Silas at his own game? Or is another villager about to meet the same gruesome fate as India, Bex and Rae?
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6.30pm on Channel 4 and 7pm on E4.
Article courtesy of Digitial Spy
Well, well well. Even Mercedes isn't that cold to marry Riley. Most people thought it was Doug! Nah... the yank's got no gut. All this week span the aftermath of Mercedes' decision! Bit of a mob at the wedding McQueen Vs Costello? Who do you think is going to win. Mercedes is begging for Riley back but Riley's head is in such a mess! What will the awesomely epic week entail!
On a different note - We have news about a future Silas victim... *drum-roll* Heidi!!! After her dirty one-off affair with the rather-young-for-Heidi Gaz! Killing your own daughter. Is there no heart in the serial-killing madman?! Also coming up next/this week Silas is back and is back to his mind games with Lynsey. He gives her the dilemma - if she guesses his next victim correctly, he won't kill them! Choose wisely Lynsey!
Hollyoaks star Jennifer Metcalfe has promised that viewers will be impressed by the drama surrounding her character's wedding day.
Mercedes prepares to tie the knot with Riley Costello (Rob Norbury) next week, but the wannabe WAG could have trouble ahead as she continues to harbour the secret that she cheated on the young footballer with his dad Carl (Paul Opacic).
Warren, Mitzeee, Seth, Jacqui and Doug are among the show regulars who know the truth, and all have their own reasons for wanting to reveal all. However, Hollyoaks bosses are currently keeping tight-lipped over exactly what happens at the ceremony.
Metcalfe told All About Soap of the storyline: "There are six or seven people who know the whole truth and any one of them could spill the beans at any time. She's really walking on eggshells - she loves Riley and wants to marry him."
She continued: "When the wedding day finally arrives, it definitely doesn't run smoothly at all. There are going to be huge repercussions from the day - in fact, my next few months of storylines all stem from the wedding.
"I can't say too much, but it's about to get even more exciting. The writers have definitely come up with the goods."
Hollyoaks airs its WAG wedding on Monday, October 17 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.
Article courtesy of Digital Spy
Who do you think will crack? Mercedes? Carl? Seth? Jacqui? Mitzeee? Warren? Doug?...